Wednesday 30 November 2011

It has been ages since I caught up with my blog, the summer has been busy. Travelling to Devon sorting out the house, visiting Bournemouth to see the boys, and of course my new granddaughter in Rathmell!

Never short of things to do, I have taken up running again, and even though I have slight achilles tendonitis I am enjoying it very much. I bought myself some new Brooks running shoes and I'm off! I have been wanting to get fit all year, and once November arrived it seemed silly to wait until 2012, why wait till the New Year to start a project!!!

So I have lost nearly a stone in weight and I am feeling pretty pleased with myself, I hope I can keep it going and reach my long term weight and fitness goal!

I can't believe it is less than month till Christmas, and I will most likely have to visit Devon inbetween, ah well, "que sera sera" as my mum always used to tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment